Projects I would work on if I had time:
- On Simulating Dependent Types with Guarded Algebraic Datatypes:
- Automatic lambda lifting for the Haskell syntax.
- Automatic printing of Scala and C# syntax
- A lambdabot plugin for lifting types, using GHC-as-a-library.
- Sized lists:
- Make a cabal-ized, hackage-d sized lists library.
- Automatically translate the buggy NoFib benchmarks to using sized lists to see if the bugs get caught by the type checker.
- Write Data.Scannable and
instance Foldable ((->) a)